Saturday, January 12, 2013

Format Of Affidavit For First Born Child/Girl Child/for school admission


FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT FOR FIRST BORN CHILD


(To be engrossed on Rs. 10/- e-Stamp Paper

And

(To Be Notarised By Notary Public)


A F F I D A V I T


I, ________________________, s/o d/o w/o ______________, aged about ____ years,  r/o
____________, do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:

1. That I am the (father / mother / guardian) of the applicant ____________ (child’s name) who is
applying for admission to ………….for Academic Session 2013-14.

2. That _____________ (child’s name) is my first born child_________________ and is _________ years of age.

3. I have read and understood the contents of this Affidavit, which has been drafted by me / under my instructions and I say that the contents thereof are true and correct to my knowledge.


DEPONENT.

verification:


verified at …………………..on this             day of ………………. that the contents of the affidavit of aforegoing are true and correct to my knowledge, that no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therefrom

1 comment:

  1. check at http://schoolspedia.com/schools-news-events/format-affidavit-first-born-childgirl-child-needed-during-delhi-nursery

    ReplyDelete