Sunday, November 11, 2012

Format affidavit of gas connection in case of death






                 Affidavit

I, ABC Wife of Late Pt. xyz Sharma Resident of ........... Delhi, do hereby solemnly confirm and declare that my husband Pt. xyz expired on 03rd November 2011, as per death certificate enclosed herewith. He was an INDANE customer with M/s etc Indane, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi, having Consumer No. 04444478 and S.V. No. 82514825639 dated           .

DEPONENT
VERIFICATION
Verified at Delhi on this 11th day of Nov, 2012 that the above contents are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed there from.
                                      
DEPONENT

1 comment:

  1. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. See
    the link below for more info.


    #solemnly
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete