Friday, May 27, 2011

Matter of Maintenance section 125 cr.pc




First complaint was made after one year of marriage by my
daughter. I was not accompanied with my daughter when she made the
complaint. Complaint was not made by me in women cell. Complaint was made
at PS Shakarpur. It is wrong to suggest that I have no knowledge about this
case as the complaint was not made to PS Shakarpur but was made to CAW
Cell. The accused namely Vishwas had come to me several time at my house to
raised demand for money. The demand was some time was Rs. 5,000/- and
some time was Rs. 7,000/- and some time was Rs. 10,000/-. I cannot tell the
date month and year or occasion when the said demand was raised from me. I
had given Rs. 12,000/- to my daughter and she came to me in bewildered
condition as she was beaten up by her husband on account of dowry. She had
come to me alone. At that time was me and my wife present. Said Rs. 12,000/-
was arranged by me by borrowing and by selling some jewellery. Rs. 7,000/-
borrowed by me from my brother in law but I cannot tell the
address where jewellery was sold by me. Police had not recorded my statement
but the recorded the statement of my wife.
Question: Whether you have told the police that from where you had arranged
money of Rs. 12,000/- for giving the same to the daughter?
Answer: Disallowed not relevant.
It is wrong to suggest that no demand was raised by the accused
persons for Rs. 15,000/-. It is wrong to suggest that no Rs. 12,000/- was paid by
me to the accused. No medical was prepared complainant after the incident of
beatings. It is wrong to suggest that since no beatings by accused persons so
no medical was prepared. During the pendency of case no compromise was
taken place. It is correct that daughter was expired at my house. It is correct that
Begum is my real sister and both the another accused is my Bhanja. I
also do not remember the date when I paid Rs. 5,000/- to my daughter. My
daughter told me that accused persons are demanding money for doing thebusiness of gate grill. No paper work done in my presence accused persons
were arrested and got them released from police station. It is wrong to suggest
that I used to demand money from my sister a when she
refuse to pay done I got registered the present case through my daughter against
the accused persons. It is wrong to suggest that no demand of dowry was made
by the accused persons from me or my daughter. It is wrong to suggest that no
beatings was given by my daughter for demand of dowry. It is wrong to suggest
that I never gave Rs. 5,000/- or 12,000/- to my daughter against demand of
accused persons. Some articles recovered from accused persons are lying at
police station Shakarpur and remaining dowry articles are in possession of
accused persons. The articles lying in police station are one broken bed, one
stool, one iron box, one kuran sharif, 3-4 hairs bands and 4 pieces of cloths. It is
wrong to suggest that I am deposing falsely.

No comments:

Post a Comment